After you have placed an order with us, you can log in to your account at any time to check the progress of your order. All your past and present orders are listed, and the status of each is shown. Here is an explanation of the various status stages you can expect to see:
Your order has been placed, but has not yet been confirmed.
Your order has been placed, and we have accepted it. Your order will be dispatched on the same day if placed by 3pm, or the next day if placed after 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday and on Saturday or Sunday will be posted the following Monday. Orders placed on Bank Holidays will be dispatched the next working day.
Downloads marked as processing are ready for you to download. You will have three attempts, and three days to download each file.
Your order has been dispatched, and should arrive soon.
You have placed a duplicate order and we have cancelled one of them for you. Or, you have mistakenly placed an order and we have cancelled it. You will not be charged for this order.
Please note: Once an order has been dispatched, it cannot be cancelled. However, in this instance we would refund you as per our Terms and Conditions.
This status is applied automatically, often within a few minutes of the order being placed. Details of declined orders are not passed on to us, so we have no way of knowing what you have ordered. We cannot reverse a declined order as we do not have access to any card details. Although we are not informed of the exact reason why the transaction has been declined, the reasons include:
* Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your Card Issuer.
* You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase.
* Your Card Issuer referred the transaction for an authorisation code or further identity checks.
* Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer.
* Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer.
* Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated.
* Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder Not Present environment (online/over the internet).
* There may be a problem with your Card Issuer’s authorisation system.
If you are sure that none of the reasons above applies to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.
If you have any questions about the status of your order, you may contact us at any time using the details on our Contact Us page.